Friends Against Scams Online Learning
If you would like to be a Friend Against Scams you can attend a short awareness session in person or complete this online training.
After this session you will be asked to start taking action to "Take a Stand Against Scams". This could be by talking to your neighbours, friends or family about scams or writing to your local MP asking them to promote scams awareness action by delivering key messages to prevent people from being scammed. For more ideas of what you can do as a Friend, take a look at the 'Friends' Pledges' on the 'What is Friends Against Scams?' page.
- Why is learning about scams important?
- Types of Scams
- How to spot a victim...
- Anyone can be a scam victim...
- Spot the Scam
- Top Tips - what can you do to protect yourself and/or others?
- Reporting a Scam
- Congratulations - You are now a Friend Against Scams
- If you would like to do more...